• Show
Clear All
  • Pot
    Fusion Administrator
    • August 26, 2011

Kicked From Fusion "Iceman"

Sunday, November 30, 2014
    3:51 PM - FusionClan.net: ok..... then
    6:38 PM - FusionClan.net: you were removed from the clan you did not leave. and i dont care what happend you were our tag you represent our clan and by having your name as nigger killer that comes back on the clan. trust me your not the first or the last person to get kicked out for doing the same shit. thats all i have to say. our rules are posted on the site you viloated said rules and your punishment was getting kicked out. have a nice day.
    6:39 PM - {PDF}-IceMan: i did it one fucking time less than 30 sec. i didnt leave you defriended my ass and pissed me off therefore i took the clan tag off
    6:39 PM - {PDF}-IceMan: you want to do what you want then so be it
    6:40 PM - FusionClan.net: "you dont like that i support our country and have my own say in the matter then i have no part of this clan" your words not mine and i dont care if it was for 5 secs your history shows your name
    6:40 PM - {PDF}-IceMan: yeah because of my screen name and you took me off friends. no need to repeat what the hell i said
    6:41 PM - {PDF}-IceMan: all you had to do was say dont do that and i would of kept it on
    6:41 PM - FusionClan.net: 1. you took the tag off. 2. your racist statment is not what fusion is about and we will not support that. 3. i dont keep friends on my list that do dumb shit and make me look bad
    6:42 PM - {PDF}-IceMan: then so be it
    6:42 PM - FusionClan.net: yup, have a nice day

link to the racist names he used. http://imgur.com/TdGiDhC

also he was running a nazi sign for his steam image
Working...
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞