X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jeremy22389
    • November 6, 2013

Ban Appeal from BF4 HC Server.

My forum name is the same as my ingame name.

Last night I was playing around 3am EST and I received a ban. I had just a moment before getting banned killed a helicopter over an objective nearest the Russian spawn. After that I drove to A on the other side of the map, exited the vehicle and then got banned. I joined Ventrillo and spoke with pot. Pot told me that there was a post about me, but nothing could be discussed. I asked if i was banned for a server rule like base camping or if it was for something else and pot did say that was part of the problem. I was not aware that killing vehicles near the enemy base was camping, or that it was against the rules at the time. My friends that I was playing with did not see, along with me, any messages or warnings in chat telling me to stop.

I personally feel the ban was thrown out a little prematurely if it was simply for breaking a rule like that and I should have been messaged through the chat to stop. Along with that, I feel a kick would have been more appropriate if there were messages sent and I did not see them. As I am sure you can understand, with the action taking place, looking at the chat is not a high priority.
  • Pot
    Fusion Administrator
    • August 26, 2011

Originally posted by Jeremy22389
    My forum name is the same as my ingame name.

Last night I was playing around 3am EST and I received a ban. I had just a moment before getting banned killed a helicopter over an objective nearest the Russian spawn. After that I drove to A on the other side of the map, exited the vehicle and then got banned. I joined Ventrillo and spoke with pot. Pot told me that there was a post about me, but nothing could be discussed. I asked if i was banned for a server rule like base camping or if it was for something else and pot did say that was part of the problem. I was not aware that killing vehicles near the enemy base was camping, or that it was against the rules at the time. My friends that I was playing with did not see, along with me, any messages or warnings in chat telling me to stop.

I personally feel the ban was thrown out a little prematurely if it was simply for breaking a rule like that and I should have been messaged through the chat to stop. Along with that, I feel a kick would have been more appropriate if there were messages sent and I did not see them. As I am sure you can understand, with the action taking place, looking at the chat is not a high priority.
    I did speak with jeremy via chat on vent, he asked about his ban and the info stated above was told to him. his ban will be under review, the banning admin will be on shortly to tell his side of the story. no other users post unless you were in the server at the time.

thank you

Comment

• Pot
      Fusion Administrator
      • August 26, 2011

unbanned for the time being

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘