Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Proto!
    • October 18, 2011

Vent

Why do we have the most ghetto vent i have ever seen its like held up by duck tape, it crashes more than a bf3 beta and gets more hack attempts then dod probably, so with that rage moment i feel like we need a new vent host.
  • MarkOfDeath
    • October 19, 2011

Lately, Nationvoice has been having some issues. When the Fusion Vent crashes, I found that several of the other vent servers I have in my list stopped working also.

I will say that our vent is very active compared to the many others I visit, but that's just me lol.

There are other solutions that may serve us well, but Ventrilo has the highest quality sound of most VOIP programs by default, but you can get higher quality codex for Teamspeak, XFire, etc.

For broadcasting via steam, Vent also has the worst lag. Just my 2 cents worth.

Comment

• Darkone
      • October 18, 2011

I have used Vent, TS2, TS3, and i can tell you both that yes Vent can have some Lag it can drop out, and other issues but i have to say out of the VOIP software it is the tits... Its simple (For people like POT ...lol) and easy to use and administer.. If i had to choose it would be Vent every time...

My two..

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍