Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OptimusPrime
    • October 21, 2011

Ventrilo and harassing of any way

Ok, I know this should be an OBVIOUS rule, but......

In Ventrilo, if I ever hear someone harassing another member (Calling Names, spamming, conflicting with their gaming (MINECRAFT!!!!!!), I WILL CALL YOU OUT.
    I've been on this vent for a couple years or so now and nobody has ever gotten mad at me (That I know of), and that's because I don't piss people off.
    Boom has always been that guy we all pick on - and at times it's funny, but sometimes....It can get to him.
    So don't pick on anyone....please. Just because he is a younger member, and can get annoying sometimes doesn't give anyone the right to talk shit.
    I'm younger than Boom, and I get more respect than him. So show him the respect you give me, even if he gets out of hand.
    Not saying what he did in Minecraft was OK, because it wasn't. But It happened and now all we can do is move forward and clean up the missing pieces.
    If he says something you don't like and you want to comment on it - don't. Keep your comments to yourself. It gets nowhere and just pisses people off.

So, this is my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

Regards,

Prime:drag:
  • wasabi
    • December 15, 2011

Good info bro!!!
    sigpic

http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/a...signature1.jpg

Comment

Working...
    😀
    😂
    🥰