Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • crashTest
    • October 27, 2011

First Annual Fusion get together!

Who wouldn't want to get drunk with this bunch of assholes? (besides any girl) This event will feature door prizes, naked twista and a drawing for a hand job from Pot himself!

Here is what we need from you:
    • Dates that you can attend
    • Age, Sex, Location
    • Where you might want to meet
    • What side of the bed you would sleep on
    • Would you need a ride? Can you give someone else a ride? What size car do you have?
    • Any thing else that would be useful, or not... really, i don't care what you have to say... but just saying
    Last edited by crashTest; April 29, 2012, 08:47 PM.
  • Misc Identity
    • October 22, 2011

Dates that you can attend: Any
    26/m/East Chicago, Indiana
    Where you might want to meet: Chicago / Indianapolis
    What side of the bed you would sleep on: Left
    Would you need a ride? Can you give someone else a ride? What size car do you have? No Ride, 370Z 2d Coupe.
    Any thing else that would be useful, or not... really, i don't care what you have to say... but just saying: Fuck Pot.

Comment

• oJESTERo
      • April 22, 2012

Dates that you can attend- idk
      Age, Sex, Location- Age: 17, Sex: Very good, Location: Massachusetts
      Where you might want to meet- Disney World
      What side of the bed you would sleep on- All sides
      Would you need a ride? Can you give someone else a ride? What size car do you have?- Yes I need a ride in a white van with candy in it
      Any thing else that would be useful, or not... really, i don't care what you have to say... but just saying- I <3 penis

Comment

• Concwest
        • October 2, 2011

Dates that you can attend - Any just need a couple weeks notice
        Age, Sex, Location - 24 - male - Fargo, ND
        Where you might want to meet - its a long drive to Michigan but if dark or adrian goes maybe i could right with them or hell i could just fly
        What side of the bed you would sleep on - nonyabisnas
        Would you need a ride? Can you give someone else a ride? What size car do you have? - I could prolly make it a good portion of the trip but thats a long haul
        Any thing else that would be useful, or not... r
        http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/6...tsignature.jpg

http://g.bf3stats.com/pc/97I76xWl/Concwest.png

http://cache.www.gametracker.com/ser...b_560_95_1.png

Comment

• Banger
          • August 26, 2011

Dates that you can attend- July and shit

Age, Sex, Location - 25/M/MI

Where you might want to meet- Did you say MEAT!!?

What side of the bed you would sleep on- On the bottom duh!

Would you need a ride? Can you give someone else a ride? What size car do you have? No Ride, I dont trust people.

Any thing else that would be useful, or not... really, i don't care what you have to say... but just saying. - I say lets have a paintball war. Mixed with Alcohol.

Comment

• Zombie Moses
            • November 6, 2011

Who wouldn't want to get drunk with this bunch of assholes? (besides any girl) This event will feature door prizes, naked twista and a drawing for a hand job from Pot himself!

Here is what we need from you:

[*]Dates that you can attend: Summer (Various), Weekends
            [*]Age: 21, Sex: Male, Location: Poulsbo, WA
            [*]Where you might want to meet: Somewhere not in an alley. Not in my hotel room. Preferably within fifty miles of an airport.
            [*]What side of the bed you would sleep on?: The top.
            [*]Would you need a ride?: It would be awesome if someone could pick me up at the airport. I'm not old enough to rent a car. Can you give someone else a ride?: Probably not unless I steal a car...that was a joke. What size car do you have?: An enormous, powerful, mid-sized sedan...which is not coming to the midwest with me.
            [*]Any thing else that would be useful, or not... really, i don't care what you have to say... but just saying: ...wha-tuh-fuh?

Ok, seriously I am not making a three-day, Into-the-Wild-fucking journey across America just so I can hang out with my FUSION buds for a few hours and/or days. I will be taking a flight so I can be there and back in a reasonable amount of time and not risk dying of frostbite, starvation, dehydration, sleep-deprevation, murder-rape, etc. My limit on solo car journeys is two states or less. End of story.
            Last edited by Zombie Moses; April 30, 2012, 12:12 PM.

Comment

• Tank
              • October 18, 2011

Dates that you can attend? If I can afford it I can be there any time. I don't have a job atm
              Age, Sex, Location. 22, M, Kingsford, MI
              Where you might want to meet? Lower MI, Chicago, Green Bay
              What side of the bed you would sleep on? middle
              Would you need a ride? Can you give someone else a ride? What size car do you have? no, yes, I have a s10 so it could only be me and one other person
              Any thing else that would be useful, or not... really, i don't care what you have to say... but just saying.
              Last edited by Tank; April 30, 2012, 02:13 AM.

Comment

• Darkone
                • October 18, 2011

Dates that you can attend: Need 3-5 Month heads up.
                Where you might want to meet: Las Vegas
                What side of the bed you would sleep on: In the middle of my own Private Hotel Room Bed.
                Would you need a ride: Probly not Can you give someone else a ride: Maybe What size car do you have: Truck 4 door

No way i would go to this if there isn't a hotel near by, i will not be sleeping anywhere near Pot without multiple locks and doors between us. :P

Comment

• boxxy
                  • October 18, 2011

Dates that you can attend- Nope

Age, Sex, Location - 12/m/Cali

Where you might want to meet- Nope

What side of the bed you would sleep on
                  - NOPE

Would you need a ride? Can you give someone else a ride? What size car do you have? - Nope

Any thing else that would be useful, or not... really, i don't care what you have to say... but just saying. - Watch anime all day.

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  😂
                  🥰
                  😘
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😞
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎