X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pot
    Fusion Administrator
    • August 26, 2011

Fusion Clan Get Together

any ideas on what you guys wanna do, or what you plan to bring. if you can bring anyone post what state your coming from and how many guys you can bring.
  • OptimusPrime
    • October 21, 2011

I live in Texas, and I doubt I would be able to do this. I have plans in July(August maybe) to be gone for 3 months for boot camp, and I don't even own a car to myself. So, even though this sounds cool, I just don't have the resources or money to do this. Even though I'm legal, im not there yet to do this on my own, as I am a bum. When the time/place comes up, I will think again, but I seriously doubt it.

In conclusion
    no car
    no money
    plans this summer + after
    mama might not approve.....:lock1:

IF ANYTHING it should be June 7 (the date after my HS graduation as I cannot go during school)-July 15th, possibly a little after that too, I just don't know yet, as my boot camp date will either be July 22nd or in August sometime, I'm just waiting on some issues to get resolved.
    that would be the only timeframe I would possibly be able to do, if it all.
    Last edited by OptimusPrime; March 24, 2013, 09:23 PM.

Comment

• PapaSmurf
      • June 18, 2012

I live in kansas, i dont really know anybody.. around here that plays much shooter computer games. or that would be intrested in coming.. Plus atm i have no Car.. or a ride their..

Comment

• Darkone
        • October 18, 2011

I will not be joining you.... No Dark For you.

Comment

• Rorschach
          • January 23, 2013

Roach says...

Would like to come from TX. To get a cheap flight I would have to have about a months notice at least. I am starting a nightshift project starting next week. I do not know how much the job will take of my time and if I would even be able to take some time off to join. Anything is possible though so as details emerge I will do what I can. Laters.
          "I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎