Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Koecerion
    • August 16, 2013

[Suggestion] Open up recruitment a bit?

Just a quick suggestion and I am trying to bounce some ideas around, and everything that I'm saying is based off of what I have seen. By all means Pot, Banger, Crash, Twista... Shoot me down on this if you think this is a bad idea.

Just something from what I've noticed is that activity isn't as high as what I was expecting, but I do realize that we are somewhat small of a clan. I was thinking that we ramp up on recruitment. Hop into the steam forums and recruit some people there, and get more talkative in games and try to get people to join up with us. Something else that I've noticed is that when I join matches solo, or with a group of us. People instantly see the *FUSION* tag and think "Hackers and Rage Quitters." Yea the hacking thing is a blatant lie, I've watched video with everyone that I've played with and we are all legit. The rage quitting though is bad, which if people hear they wouldn't want to join a clan of "rage quitters."

But besides the point, about recruitment and somewhat organization of the clan. I was thinking that we organize ourselves into a sort of tree-like structure, with Pot up top as founder and leader. Banger, Crash, and Twista below him. Then underneath the 3 admins. There is 2, maybe 3 depending on the game, co-admins (approved by the rest of the admins/Pot) who each sort of manage their own group of 10 or so clan members. The reason for this is so that Pot doesn't haven't to deal with the menial shit, and its the co-admin/admins job to deal with the garbage that happens within their own respective groups. There is a lot more to this, just giving a start off idea. If you guys would like, I could explain further at next weeks meeting.

Please give me some feedback! I WANT ACTIVITY GODDAMMIT!

-IoN
  • Pot
    Fusion Administrator
    • August 26, 2011

Originally posted by Koecerion
    Just a quick suggestion and I am trying to bounce some ideas around, and everything that I'm saying is based off of what I have seen. By all means Pot, Banger, Crash, Twista... Shoot me down on this if you think this is a bad idea.

Just something from what I've noticed is that activity isn't as high as what I was expecting, but I do realize that we are somewhat small of a clan. I was thinking that we ramp up on recruitment. Hop into the steam forums and recruit some people there, and get more talkative in games and try to get people to join up with us. Something else that I've noticed is that when I join matches solo, or with a group of us. People instantly see the *FUSION* tag and think "Hackers and Rage Quitters." Yea the hacking thing is a blatant lie, I've watched video with everyone that I've played with and we are all legit. The rage quitting though is bad, which if people hear they wouldn't want to join a clan of "rage quitters."

But besides the point, about recruitment and somewhat organization of the clan. I was thinking that we organize ourselves into a sort of tree-like structure, with Pot up top as founder and leader. Banger, Crash, and Twista below him. Then underneath the 3 admins. There is 2, maybe 3 depending on the game, co-admins (approved by the rest of the admins/Pot) who each sort of manage their own group of 10 or so clan members. The reason for this is so that Pot doesn't haven't to deal with the menial shit, and its the co-admin/admins job to deal with the garbage that happens within their own respective groups. There is a lot more to this, just giving a start off idea. If you guys would like, I could explain further at next weeks meeting.

Please give me some feedback! I WANT ACTIVITY GODDAMMIT!

-IoN

100% of this is already in place, i just have not had the time in the past few weeks with work and life to get it fully setup. this clan has ALOT more members then you know. the current issue right now is alot of our members are busy with life,work,school,family all of these things so they are not on as much as we would like. and the other main factor is everyone is tired of call of duty right now. thats why everyone is waiting on the new games to come out which for us the beta starts the end of September and the games come out a month after that. once we are able to get our own dedicated bf4 server im sure we will have plenty of daily gamers looking to join fusion. as far as us getting called hackers its been that way since day one. rage quitting not sure who your talking about but i have not seen that done in awhile. and please do bring this up at the meetings thats why we have them.

Comment

• Rorschach
      • January 23, 2013

Good ideas

Those sound like some good ideas. Good topic for meeting. I could use some pointers to improve recruitment skill. Thanks.
      "I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎