Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • crashTest
    • October 27, 2011

Recruits for MW3 *PLEASE READ*

We have had lots of people questioning the legitimacy of somethings while playing. I think that the best option for quelling any rumors would be to have our recruits save the questionable shots or actions in their vaults upon request from an admin or captain. This is just an idea for now and is voluntary until admin's can review this policy. In your videos, you should show enough that it lets the admin's know how or why you did what you did. Any other info you have should go in the description.

Don't be annoyed or angry if you get asked to post the video. It should be looked at as a compliment. Someone thinks that you did something so amazing that they need to see more. This is just one more thing to help the clan look good. If anyone accuses someone in the clan of hacking, we can back up the clan member with absolute certainty. It isn't always clear who is and who isn't cheating.

Please respond with questions or concerns. I am interested to hear what you think.
  • Banger
    • August 26, 2011

I agree with Crashtest on this since it is sometimes hard to distinguish between an ace and a hacker. The final kill screens often leave out the part where an enemy ran by a spot or whatever that gave away their position, but what everyone views is the part where a player is shooting a wall to get the kill.

FUSION HAS A ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY FOR HACKERS. Therefore we need some form of proof to help weed out the bad from the good.

Comment

Working...
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡
    👍
    👎