Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ladmo
    • September 1, 2013

Sup Fusion!

New member, Ladmo here...Was playing with some of your clan today and raping the map! Great stuff! I game, I kill, and I own BO2, BF3 & MW3...I was told this is the place to get it on!!! We'll see...
  • Pot
    Fusion Administrator
    • August 26, 2011

Originally posted by Ladmo
    New member, Ladmo here...Was playing with some of your clan today and raping the map! Great stuff! I game, I kill, and I own BO2, BF3 & MW3...I was told this is the place to get it on!!! We'll see...
    i hope you know this is not how you apply to join the clan..... might wanna get in touch with who sent you here to learn how to apply correctly

Comment

• Rorschach
      • January 23, 2013

Ladmo

What's going on? I remember you kept knifing me in that match. Drop a app in the threads for clan application. Hope to see you soon.
      "I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Zuel
        • November 29, 2013

Bring it Ladmo! Your pain awaits you. We need new Dog Tags for our collection. :wink:

All shit aside, get your application in and come on and join our fight. Good people, good gaming!:aol_teabag:
        Zuel:
        "A demi-god worshiped around 6000 BC by the Hittites, the Mesopotamians and the Sumerians; a minion of Gozer"
        :bull_head:

Comment

• floridianman
          • March 23, 2014

Please be Gentle

Hello there. looking forward playing with the clan. Can't to start tearing up the place when I become more active next week when I return from my vacation. See you all soon. I should be on tonight 3/24/2014 for a bit. :alien:

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎