Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rorschach
    • January 23, 2013

My first build. First desktop computer.

This is pics of the items I installed on my first build. Thanks again to the guys who helped me out. Enjoying the computer very much except for the issue of the power button not working. CPU light comes on and then crashes, no load up. I get around this with the MEM OK! button on the motherboard that boots me to BIOS then I just boot my SSD that has my games on it. It does take longer to get in matches on BO2 than my laptop. Not sure what that is about but the graphics are much better and I can play on highest settings. All in all I am happy with what I got.DSC01834.jpgDSC01835.jpgDSC01836.jpgDSC01837.jpgDSC01838.jpg
    "I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." - Thomas Jefferson
  • Rorschach
    • January 23, 2013

more pics

DSC01839.jpgDSC01841.jpgDSC01842.jpgDSC01843.jpgDSC01844.jpg
    "I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Oddjob
      • April 6, 2013

take the WD Harddriver and put it in a external HD case. You can use for a back up, since you technically don't need it in the rig unless you are planning to put it in raid.

Comment

• Tank
        • October 18, 2011

Originally posted by Oddjob
        take the WD Harddriver and put it in a external HD case. You can use for a back up, since you technically don't need it in the rig unless you are planning to put it in raid.
        why would he do that? The Samsung drive is a 120gb ssd.... you use the ssd for your os and games and the 2tb for everything else. 1.why would you run a hdd in raid with an ssd 2. in what world can you get by with only a 120gb of storage now a days.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎